Downloading your purchases
There are three ways you can view your purchases:
- Once you have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email with a login link to your files. Once you have logged into the website, you will be able to see all your purchases, which you can download onto your computer (they are high quality audio files, and so are not ideal for streaming).
- If you are logged into the the website, you will see a new menu at the far right of the menu bar, greeting you by name. Click on this menu, and then select 'Files' to see your library of purchases. From this menu you may also view your orders and manage your personal data.
- If you are logged into the website, when you visit a page containing one of Penny's albums, all the tracks that you have purchased will show a link to the downloadable high quality audio file.
Downloading free tracks
Free tracks are tracks that are available to either play in full using our built-in player or to download without having to go through the checkout process.
If, when clicking on a track, you are not offered the chance to save the file, try right-clicking on the file instead. This will open a menu that offers options to download. These may be any of the following:
- 'Save As',
- 'Save Link As',
- 'Download' or
- 'Open in iTunes'
Clicking on any of these or similar options will open a dialog box that will allow you to save your file to a folder on your computer.
Using an iPad or iPhone
LIke all third party music sites, you cannot download these files directly into the Music app on your iPhone or iPad. You will need to download your files onto a computer or similar device and add it to iTunes. Once that has been done, you may transfer it to your iPhone or iPad via a USB connection, wi-fi sync, or iCloud or other could service you have enabled.
Forgot your password?
No problems. When you go to the login page, simply click on the 'Request New Password' button above the login form. When prompted, enter your email address. We will email you a one-time login link which will allow you to reset your password and give you access to your purchases.
Changing your password
You may update your password at any time:
- Log in to the website.
- Go to your personalised menu at the far right of the menu bar.
- Select 'My Account'
- Follow the instructions on the form to change your password.
- Click 'Save'.